Summer Camp Check List
- Medical form (signed by Doctor) including insurance number, parents�
signature and your SS#.
- Medicine in original container - inhalers if needed and noted on medical
- Scout Field uniform - Scout shirt, Scout shorts, Scout belt, Scout socks
- Scouting T-shirts
- Extra clothing - socks, underwear, shoes, etc.
- Long pants for cool nights
- Sweater or jacket
- Rainwear (We recommend a poncho)
- Sleeping bag or bedding, and pillow
- Laundry bag
- Sleep wear
- 2 pairs swim trunks
- Sun block
- Flashlight & extra batteries
- Soap, comb, toothbrush, washcloth, 2 bath towels, and other personal
- Repair kit (needle, thread, buttons, safety pins, shoe laces)
- Canteen or water bottle
- 2 Pairs closed toe outdoor shoes/boots - sandals only around troop
- Scout Handbook, pens, pencils, notebooks, merit badge books
- Money for crafts, Trading Post, cokes, snacks ($27 is recommended)
- Optional items such as watch, camera, compass, belt pack, day pack,
insect repellent, books, work gloves, etc.
- No electronic games, radios, or tape players. No camouflage or military
- PUT SCOUTS NAME ON EVERYTHING!!